Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2018 (x64) | 10.5 GB
Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate offers a design workflow and toolset that enables educators to teach digital layouts and data management to the next generation of factory layout designers, industrial engineers, and facilities managers. The suite, which includes Autodesk Inventor software, provides the same complete set of design, engineering, visualization, and simulation tools used by professionals.
Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate contains advanced capabilities that can help machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers better design, optimize, and visualize factory layouts and equipment:
- Analyze clashes and space constraints
- Simulate movement of material
- Design, visualize, and simulate factory equipment
- Automate customization of commonly used assemblies
- Automated tools for designing pipe runs and electrical cable and harness
Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate includes:
- Autodesk Factory Design Utilities
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Autodesk Navisworks Simulate
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Vault Basic
- Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design
- Autodesk ReCap
Here are some key features of "Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate":
- Helps elevate the design expertise of next-generation layout, industrial, and facilities engineers using powerful visualization and analysis tools to foster greater collaboration, flexibility, and innovation.
- Provides educators and students with a comprehensive and flexible set of tools to simulate, validate, and optimize their projects.
- Equips students with tools to initiate 2D or 3D layouts and fluently incorporate 3D intelligent geometry, including machinery, tooling, HVAC, piping, and electrical elements.
Supported Operation Systems:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit) / 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64-bit) / 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- CPU Type: AMD Athlon® 64 or AMD Opteron® with SSE2 technology; Intel® Xeon® or Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- Memory: 8 GB minimum
- Disk Space: 40 GB
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant (three-button recommended).
- Connectivity: Internet connection for license registration, prerequisite component download, Maintenance Subscription-enabled features, and full user assistance documentation.
- Media (DVD): Download via internet or installation from USB 2.0 key
All Link Download :